Our Installation Process for Solar Energy Roof Panels
Installation Solar Panels from ToplineSpecial durable brackets are attached to the timber frame of the roof and tiles are then replaced. The Solar Panels are then attached to these brackets and to each other forming a large weather proof PV panel guaranteed to last many years. All debris is removed and the roof is left looking clean and tidy.
Next, a unit known as an 'inverter' is installed - usually inside the loft. This is a small piece of electrical sequipment is required to convert the Direct Current (DC) electricity produced by the solar panels into Alternating Current (AC) which can be used by your appliances within the home.
The whose system is then connected to your main consumer unit so that the electricity produced is fed into your mains circuit. A Residual Current Device (RCD) is also installed as a safety feature.
A typical installation takes less than a day to complete, but is designed to produce electricity for 25 years. You are now ready to make great savings on energy.
- Solar Panels convert sunlight to Direct Current (DC) power
- Inverter converts power from DC to Alternating Current (AC) as used in mains
- Distribution Panel provides mains or solar energy electricity to your house
- Utility Meter is able to provide surplus energy to grid or take energy when there is not enough solar generated electricity
- Power in from mains when not enough solar energy produced
- Power out to mains when there is surplus solar energy
Give us a ring on 0800 652 5663 today to discuss how much you could save by joining the select group of Solar Power investors.